QuadrixIT, the leader in Software Test Services, is looking for a highly motivated, top performing sales representative to drive sales, revenue and aggressively grow our business.
• Must penetrate new territories and build a steady pipeline of business using a variety of techniques, including following up on prospect inquiries, tradeshow attendees, purchased lists, customer and prospect referrals and cold calling.
• Will also work closely with outside sales group to close business and fulfill quarterly and annual sales quotas.
• Responsible for facilitating the proposal writing process, marshalling internal company resources and providing Proposal Writer(s) with required customer information.
• Must produce consistent, accurate activity and sales reporting using the company’s standardized tracking and reporting tools (including salesforce.com, ticket tracking system and GeoNet) to communicate with senior management and members of the marketing, inside sales and outside sales teams.
• Responsible for keeping sales pipeline up-to-date and accurately forecasting future business.
• Inside Sales Representative must obtain, demonstrate and maintain an understanding of the learning industry, in-depth product and service knowledge, and be proficient at providing product demos, answering customer and prospect questions about the company’s products, including feature sets, functionality and pricing.
• Responsible for attending scheduled training sessions on new products, services, pricing, procedures, etc.
• Must be proactive in keeping up-to-date and accurate knowledge, information and support materials.
• Fast-paced work environment requires aggressive, results-oriented candidates.
• Must have enthusiasm, excellent speaking voice and proven telephone skills.
• Must be able to work well in a team environment and be a self-starter who can perform under pressure and with minimum supervision.
• Success criteria for this position include consistent volume of telephone contacts, accuracy of information obtained, quality and volume of opportunities/appointments generated, and meeting quarterly and annual sales quotas.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
1-3 years of software sales experience preferred
Excellent telephone and communication skills
Working knowledge of the Internet and MS-Office software. Knowledge of software sales, technical or computer products, and the Internet a definite plus.
• Highly motivated, self-driven, and ambitious to drive sales and revenue for the company
• Possess excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal
• Responsible, self-directed individual who knows what needs to be done and operates with urgency, focus, discipline and minimal supervision
• A strong team player who enjoys the art of sales and cold-calling coupled with a relentless hunter mentality
• Have the ability to thrive in an energetic, fast pace, high growth, entrepreneurial environment
• Above all, ethical, fair and of high integrity
Competitive base salary with commission
Work in hot IT Computing space
Beautiful Los Angeles location
Excellent career growth potential